Archi-World® Academy (AWA) 2015 / 2017 Third Edition
A traineeship competition for students in architecture
The Archi-World® Academy is the biggest international competition ever organized involving 1.200 architecture schools worldwide: this International Architecture Competition named Archi-World® Academy 2015-2017 will reach over 450.000 students worldwide.
12 best student’s projects will be selected by the Jury. Each member of the Jury will welcome a winning student for a traineeship period of 4 to 6 months. Following jury members accepted:
- Rudy Ricciotti (Agence Rudy Ricciotti) France
- Wolf D. Prix (Coop Himmelb(l)au) Austria
- Sergey Romanov (№ 1 GUP MNIIP "Mosprojekt – 4") Russia
- Mauro Poponcini (Poponcini & Lootens) Belgium
- Francesco Isidori (Labics) Italy
- Guz Wilkinson (Guz Architects) Singapore
- Cathrin Krumrey (SBA Architects) Germany
- James Kei We (CHIASMUS) China
- Ekin Ç Turhan (Ercan Çoban Architects) Turkey
- Emilio Ambasz (Emilio Ambasz Associates) USA
- Teemu Kurkela (JKMM Architects) Finland
- Shelley Mc Namara (Grafton Architects) Ireland
Founding President : Prof. Juhani Pallasmaa.
Entries can be submitted until 30 September 2016.
The prestigious awarding ceremony will take place on the 18th of January during BAU 2017 Exhibition in Munich, Germany.
For more information visit our dedicated website www.awacademy.org